Welcome to our Nursery class page! We are very excited to start using our page to provide our families with information about our class. Since we are approaching the end of this school year, I am happy to tell you that the children are very busy learning all our songs for the Stepping Up ceremony which is fast approaching on June 21, 2016 at 8:30 am. I will post more details as we get closer to that date.
This week, we are finishing up the alphabet, we started the letter Z yesterday, and we will extend the letter Z into next week, since it is a short week. The children are busy learning many words that start with Z. We are learning about Memorial Day, the children will make a card which we will send to the Veterans Hospital. We are also busy counting by tens how many days we have been in school. We are over 150 days already!
Just a few reminders for the upcoming week:
- Pizza will be on Wed., May 25th for this week only
- There is NO SCHOOL for students on Thur., May 26
- There will be school on Fri., May 27th
- There is NO SCHOOL on Mon., May 30th for Memorial Day
- There is NO SCHOOL on Tues., May 31st