Students are admitted to St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Academy upon verification of:
- immunization records as required by NYC and NYS;
- birth certificate;
- baptismal certificate (if applicable);
- first communion certificate (if applicable)
- medical examination;
- Church envelope number, if applicable.
The following is required of students transferring to St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Academy:
- current and past report cards
- standardized test scores
- IEP if applicable
- interview with the principal
- letter of recommendation from previous school
- three month probationary period
Applications may be obtained at the school’s main office. You may call (718) 847-3904 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Students currently attending St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic Academy are invited to re-register each school year. The re-registration fee is published each year and forms are sent home detailing the procedure in the beginning of each calendar year. Class placement for all students, is at the discretion of the administration.